Kitchen and bathroom countertops can be different because of functionality and appearance.
How can you make your kitchens and bathrooms really stand out with countertop installations that are fresh and new? With Kissimmee Cabinet, you can have those granite countertops in both your kitchen and bathroom, based on your personal choices. You can select from a variety of colors as well for your countertops, whether your preference is bright or subtle colors, patterns of distinction, concrete countertops, caesarstone, granite, silestone or many other modern countertop surfaces.
Let’s face it. Your kitchen and bathroom are two functional parts of the home. They also deserve to be beautiful parts of the home. What are the styles or current trends in kitchen and bathroom remodeling? As a family owned business, we take our reputation seriously and that applies to our workmanship as well.
So to help you better understand the process of installing new countertops, let’s take a look at all the variables involved. First of all, here is a list of the type countertops we offer:
• Bathroom countertops
• Cabinets (prepared by design)
• Concrete countertops
• Countertops made of quartz
• Custom kitchen countertops
• Granite countertops
Different Styles of Bathroom and Kitchen Countertops:
One of the most important decisions your will make with your countertop is choosing the style you want.You plan on the countertop materials to be on there for years anyway. The kind of materials used will affect your home’s value for years to come. Countertop materials include:
• Butcherblock – these countertops are popular in kitchens, and some are actually used in bathrooms; butcherblock and other woods for countertops are perfect for preparation of foods;
• Concrete – these countertops bring a modern look to the bathroom and kitchen. New innovations in concrete countertops have made them actually lighter than ever before;
• Eco-friendly – these countertops because they serve both your home and the environment. These have become very popular choices for eco-friendly homes;
• Granite – these countertops are elegant and give the kitchen a rich ad warm flavor. These are more expensive because the granite is made from a stone that is natural and provides extra strength for your countertop;
• Laminate – these countertops are popular for both bathroom and kitchens and come in a variety of different colors and patterns. They are also very affordable;
• Lava – these countertops are highly functional and characteristics that homeowners look for with new construction or remodeling;
• Marble – these countertops are very beautiful and add to the whole look of your bathroom or kitchen. Marble is our most elegant material you can choose for your countertop;
• Porcelain – these countertops are choice mainly for bathroom fixtures; these are for unique homes designed to have porcelain;
• Reclaimed wood – these countertops help keep wood out of the waste stream and improve the environment;
• Recycled Glass – these countertops are made from other unique types of glass. These go well in homes with different interior designs;
• Resin – these countertops are both beautiful and very durable. They can also be made at any chosen length;
• Solid Surface – these countertops are new types of surfaces where materials include solid synthetic material. These are typically used in bathroom and kitchen remodeling projects;
• Stainless steel – these countertops mix the practical benefits with a beauty that is truly elegant; many kitchen and bathroom appliances are stainless steel anyway so it could be a good match;
• Tile – these countertops are made from ceramic, glass or porcelain. These styles are versatile because of the almost endless varieties;
• Quartz – these countertops are made of engineered stone and a higher concentration of quartz crystals, which differentiate these from the natural stone;
Your custom counter tops can be made of any of these materials depending on what you want.So as you make a choice in choosing your kitchen or bathroom countertops, it is important to consider functionality. For the bathroom countertop, functionality may be a tad bit less so you can bump the style you want down a few notches. For one thing, bathroom countertops do not usually take the kind of beating that kitchen countertops have to endure. When choosing either countertops for the bathroom or kitchen, appearance should be the first deciding factor (especially for bathrooms). Style and design options are left up to the customer and depend on personal taste. However, because kitchen countertops are more functional, that leaves the bathroom countertops to rely heavily on appearance. There can be a different attitude toward the bathroom.
With bathroom countertops, a statement can be made while they still remain practical. The tone of the room is set by the particular material you choose for your kitchen or bathroom. For example, marble countertops are more suitable for the bathroom but is not so durable for use in the kitchen (unless that is a personal decision). Countertops made of stainless steel seems to be more fitting for the kitchen because they look fabulous and are also fairly lower maintenance.
Whatever countertop you choose for your kitchen or bathroom, the quality of the countertop will render it more beautiful as time goes by. In addition to appearance, you should consider the compatibility with your room, the maintenance and of course price.
Call us and set up an appointment at 407-801-0344